
Sunday, March 14, 2010
ski day.
a few weeks ago Nathan decided he needed to use his canyon passes before the expired, so he planned a day to go up. Well, Katelyn caught wind of this idea and decided the she needed to go skiing too. Well, we weren't going to turn down the idea of our daughter wanting to learn to do something that we LOVE, so the decision was made...and she got her first ski lesson. And LOVED it! I was surprised, because when I registered her I found out they would actually be skiing ALL day. I remember as a kid getting to go in a play for a while. I was worried about her being out all day, but she loved it. She did get a little tired about 45 minutes before class was over, and in Katelyn fashion, let her teach know she was done. But for her first day skiing I would say that was a success.
here she is excited to get the day started!
...and getting some instruction before the skis went on.
up the magic carpet...
and a couple falls...
but kept that smile for most of the day!
the other two kids and I stayed warm inside, with a snack.
and Elli had to make sure she had lots of orange m&ms.
but look at the pro in action!
Nathan is pretty good too!
we are so glad Katelyn had a great day, and she is already planing when she can go up again. we need to start saving our money for the day when all of our kids will get to go up on the hill with us!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are amazing! katelyn is amazing! sure love you guys!
How cool is this! Can't wait to see Katelyn on the slopes at our next Colton/Jensen ski trip. :)
Post a Comment