and look at him now. wishing himself a happy birthday.
we hope you have a happy 2nd year buddy. we love you.
make it stop!!! hes supposed to be a baby still! what a doll! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I love that little guy! So cute....you'll have to keep the video as black mail when he is 18!
So cute! Hope he has a fun day!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S TWO!!!
What a cute birthday boy!
Happy Birthday, little man! He's so big, I can't belive they're turning 2, Mauri...the time sure does fly.
How sweet is that!!! He's such a big boy now! Hope he had a great birthday
Post a Comment
7 comments:
make it stop!!! hes supposed to be a baby still! what a doll! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I love that little guy! So cute....you'll have to keep the video as black mail when he is 18!
So cute! Hope he has a fun day!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S TWO!!!
What a cute birthday boy!
Happy Birthday, little man! He's so big, I can't belive they're turning 2, Mauri...the time sure does fly.
How sweet is that!!! He's such a big boy now! Hope he had a great birthday
Post a Comment