because of this... (there are two lines there I PROMISE)

and a 2 inch long person growing in side of me, i haven't been feeling so well.

oh, and i've been waiting to get our trip pictures from nathan's computer to mine .
some day. before april 5th is my goal. :)
9 comments:
So excited for you!
Congrats!!!
i am so excited for you!! I thought we were already a busy mom but gosh, you are gonna be SUPER busy with 4!! Hope you start feeling better!!!! YAY
congrats maurilita!!!!! i assumed you were done making babies. four is how many i think i want. let me know how it is!!
oh yay!! Congrats!!! Hope you start feeling better soon...let me know if you need dinner or something.
I'm so excited for YOU!!!!! can't wait to find out what you are having!
Fantastic. Congrats!!
So exciting! Congrats!!! Hope you're feeling alright.
Are you due April 5th? Me too!! Congrats, we are really happy for you! Hope you feel better sooN!
Post a Comment