Thursday, February 3, 2011

things for our newest lady.

I am starting to get the nesting bug. (un)fortunatly it is not coming out with a clean house...
rather cute items for our little lady.
a quilt. and a cute shirt for the hospital.
it probably doesn't help with the cleaning when i'm getting
fun contractions all the time.
I guess I'll just have to sit at the sewing maching instead.

4 comments:

Caleb and Marci said...

Super cute quilt and shirt. You have such amazing taste and make it come to life. I am jealous.

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see that quilt all finished!

Dustin and Arianne said...

great job on the quilt...and I love that shirt!! She will look darling in it.

Dave and Julie said...

The quilt is going to be so darling! It's way more fun to be creative than to clean house. Especially when you're 8 months pregnant! Love you...hang in there!