what a sweet family! hugs to you all...largest to smallest!!! xoxox
You look pretty good an hour after having a baby!
Congrats! I can't believe you have four kids - crazy! I love the name Darla. I hope she loves it too and lives up to the name.
We sure love your beautiful family. Big hugs and prayers are being sent your way.
What a beautiful family! Maur, you look incredible!! All our love and prayers for you and your darling baby girl.
Congrats Mauri! I cannot believe there are 4! Cute cute family! And I love her name. xoxo.
So sweet. Congrats all around.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what a sweet family! hugs to you all...largest to smallest!!! xoxox
You look pretty good an hour after having a baby!
Congrats! I can't believe you have four kids - crazy! I love the name Darla. I hope she loves it too and lives up to the name.
We sure love your beautiful family. Big hugs and prayers are being sent your way.
What a beautiful family! Maur, you look incredible!! All our love and prayers for you and your darling baby girl.
Congrats Mauri! I cannot believe there are 4! Cute cute family! And I love her name. xoxo.
So sweet. Congrats all around.
Post a Comment