I turned 30. that's really all there is to say about it. I spent the day with the kids, Nathan was at work...I was folding laundry, making lunches and cleaning the house throughout the day as I got my birthday calls. Happy birthday to me. It was more and more evident that I really was in my 30s as the day went on.
But it ended with a quiet dinner with this handsome man and a friend took the older three for a few hours. (thank you brittney) Darla Jane was content in her swing and we enjoyed dt. cherry dr. pepper, take out cafe rio...and just being able to spend some time together.

Then the kids came back and we enjoyed some birthday cake.

I guess my 30's won't be so bad if I get to spend them with the people that I love the most.
Here's to you 30s! let's make them great!
No comments:
Post a Comment