Tuesday, June 2, 2009

breast cancer awareness shirts.



they are in...let the orders begin. Let me know for sure how many, and what sizes you want. The cost is $12 per shirt. the proceeds go to the Susan G Koman foundation for breast cancer research. thank you all for your support.

And so you know...size wise...I fit into a medium.
(I know I should have ironed the shirt before taking a picture but I was too excited to post it)
**order info**
If you are interested in ordering a shirt, the shirts are $12 plus $5 for shipping priority mail (up to 2 shirts, the shipping is $9 for 3-5 shirts...above that I will have to price it out).
If you are interested, email me at nmbrewer@hotmail.com and let me know what size, and how many you want. I will set aside the shirt(s) you are interested in. Then I will e-mail you my address for sending the check...when I recieve your check I will mail the shirt(s) out.
-ALL money raised will go to the Susan G. Koman Foundation for breast cancer research.-

3 comments:

Amanda said...

They turned out really well :)

Anonymous said...

the shirts are super cute ... but can't find the order info anywhere!!! can you provide more details! Thanks!
friend of sara

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Sign me up for 2 mediums por favor! I will be in your neck of the woods next week and will swing by to say hi and pick them up!