Thursday, June 18, 2009

in loving memory.

so this is a post I've been putting off...not really knowing how to best show our respect and love for Virginia Lee Brewer, Nathan's grandma...who passed away on June 2nd, peacefully. Grandma Brewer leaves behind her husband of nearly 55 years and 4 loving children as well as many grandchildren and great-grandchildren. the funeral provided lots of opportunity for learning... and showing our love for her as we were together as a family. Grandma Brewer left behind a legacy that will continue in the lives of those who loved her....and will teach us that although we will live with those we love again, we need to cherish the moments we have in this life with those who are important to us, and never miss an opportunity to express our love and appreciation for them.

3 comments:

The Pedersen's said...

Very beautiful! I as well put off that posting! I wasn't sure if I should post it or not! You did such a good job and we'll all miss grandma brewer so much. Trenten still prays for her to have a good day in heaven at every prayer! I agree it was such a good learning experience for the kids now that they are old enough to understand more about it. It was a very beautiful funeral and celebration of her life!

Carolyn said...

Beautifully put Mauri....I love you!

Darla said...

I'm glad you were able to get a four generation picture as well.