mauri! I love the pictures! Happy 4th of July! Im so jealous that you went to staudium of fire!
Looks like you had fun! I never knew they had glasses like that to watch fireworks with. Cool!
You guys always do so much fun stuff, I wish that we lived closer to yoU!!
Elli loves her boots! I've never heard of those firework glasses either. We'll have to try those next year.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
mauri! I love the pictures! Happy 4th of July! Im so jealous that you went to staudium of fire!
Looks like you had fun! I never knew they had glasses like that to watch fireworks with. Cool!
You guys always do so much fun stuff, I wish that we lived closer to yoU!!
Elli loves her boots! I've never heard of those firework glasses either. We'll have to try those next year.
Post a Comment