That's why you guys should live in Phoenix. Our summer never ends... it just gets a little hotter sometimes. :)
I'm not looking forward to the return of the rain.....
I'm undecided. Some days I think I'm ready for Fall, but others I remember we'll most likely have a short Fall and it will just be cold, wet and bitter...and then I think, maybe 90* isn't so bad :)
Love all your photos! Rex and I always like to see what you guys are up to!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's why you guys should live in Phoenix. Our summer never ends... it just gets a little hotter sometimes. :)
I'm not looking forward to the return of the rain.....
I'm undecided. Some days I think I'm ready for Fall, but others I remember we'll most likely have a short Fall and it will just be cold, wet and bitter...and then I think, maybe 90* isn't so bad :)
Love all your photos! Rex and I always like to see what you guys are up to!!
Post a Comment