Thursday, August 27, 2009

time for teachers. time for books.

The girls started preschool (last friday) but they were so excited. I can't believe that I had to take 2 of them to school. I know...it's only preschool. But I was sad about it. Katelyn, our seasoned veteran, was excited to try out a new school and is hoping to be able to learn how to read.
This is the first year of preschool for our little Elli and I wasn't sure how she's take to it.
well...she ran right into her class with a BIG hug for her new teacher, and not a glance back at her mom! can you believe it?! But I was thankful she didn't have the hard time adjusting that I was worried about. And the teacher that she has seems amazing.Elli was even chosen to be the special helper on the first day of school!
Katelyn, on the other hand was a little more reserved when she walked into the class room.
But when I picked her up so was soo excited, telling me about her new best friend Annie and how good she was in class.
I know the girls are going to have a great year in school...and I hope they continue this love of school through out their lives.
We're soo proud of you girls!

2 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

I can't believe that your girls are in school! Crazy how the time flies!

Jenni said...

how cute!!! they look so stylish!! I cant even imagine bringing 2 to school! My turn is coming next year. I bet wesley is just gonna LOVE 1 on 1 time with his mom!! I love that Elli was running into her classroom! Cute little girls!!!