ugh...I have been painting for 2 years straight. I cant enjoy that with you...once upon a time I could...until I became a home owner of a big old house that needed fresh paint on every wall, baseboard & molding, door, window casing..... you get the point. it was scary. haha. But have so much fun Mauri!
4 comments:
Me! Except I hate painting so it makes me smile when someone else will be doing the painting...like J.
You can't see me but I am totally drooling...
ugh...I have been painting for 2 years straight. I cant enjoy that with you...once upon a time I could...until I became a home owner of a big old house that needed fresh paint on every wall, baseboard & molding, door, window casing..... you get the point. it was scary. haha. But have so much fun Mauri!
Yikes! A bit overwhelming if you ask me.
Post a Comment