Sunday, September 13, 2009

i'm here. barely. are you?

I know it's been a while since my last post, and maybe it's because I'm still recovering from this...
or maybe this...

both of which were exhausting! 2 weekends ago I got to go up to Park City for a girls night away with some friends. We stayed in Park City friday night and then spent ALL of Saturday at Swiss Days in Midway and on to the outlets in Park City. It was a FUN but long day. The picture above was the damage that 3 of us did...you should see the picture of the trunk of the car that 5 ladies were in!

then...this past weekend I completed my first 5K! it exhausted me too... but I am glad I was able to finish!

there has also been SO much was have been up to that I haven't gotten pictures of...

painting the house next door...along with finish electrical and flooring starting to be installed

spending lots of time with my mom...and brother, sister-in-law and fam who are up here for an extended visit

preschool

finishing online traffic school

but more importantly...finishing reading the Book of Mormon

lots of bloody noses from Wesley

and overall wreaking havoc, but what would life be without it?

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

Yay good for you!
Next year I'll be in on the Park City trip, this year it just didn't work.
What would life be without all the craziness?!