wait did you cruise too?! haha. us too! just sans kids!. how fun!
Emergency drills are good! I'm kinda a little bit jealous, I would love to take the family on a cruise someday. It probably won't happen though, but a girl can dream, can't she?
Love it! Can't wait to see more!
The shows are amazing, aren't they? Looking at your pictures brings back memories. Glad you got a chance to go!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wait did you cruise too?! haha. us too! just sans kids!. how fun!
Emergency drills are good! I'm kinda a little bit jealous, I would love to take the family on a cruise someday. It probably won't happen though, but a girl can dream, can't she?
Love it! Can't wait to see more!
The shows are amazing, aren't they? Looking at your pictures brings back memories. Glad you got a chance to go!
Post a Comment