the head board in the guest room... (please ignore the nightstand...that is NEEDING to be replaced, anyone?)

here is a close up shot of the detail on the headboard...kinda fun.

and the red wall in the master beadroom...

taken with the camera on my phone, so not great pictures...but the house is coming together in bits and pieces. hopefully i'll be able to get more pictures up soon.
7 comments:
oooh I love it all.
You could make that nightstand really cute with some new knobs and paint. I love the guest room headboard, really fun and funky. That could be way cute white and then distressed...this is just me thinking. Ignore it if you'd like.
your red wall is lovely! I want to see it in person.
so busy you are!! looking good!
I want to come visit! I like my room
Very fun...all of it!
How exciting for you!
ooh! VERY NICE!
It's so fun putting together a new house. Good job!
Post a Comment