What sweet pics. Katelyn is growing up! What a beautiful big girl.
this is all sorts of adorable. i love wesley.
I could eat them up! Not really.....just they are so cute, I can't wait to see them in person
So cute Mauri!
You are always getting the best pictures taken of your kids, I'm kinda jealous!Who took them this time, and I love the location.
I do love that last one, but that one of Wesley is adorable!
These turned out great! Did you use your own mad photo shop skills??
you took these didnt you? They are fantastic!!! (ps: I swear I had commented on these photos already. haha.)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What sweet pics. Katelyn is growing up! What a beautiful big girl.
this is all sorts of adorable. i love wesley.
I could eat them up! Not really.....just they are so cute, I can't wait to see them in person
So cute Mauri!
You are always getting the best pictures taken of your kids, I'm kinda jealous!
Who took them this time, and I love the location.
I do love that last one, but that one of Wesley is adorable!
These turned out great! Did you use your own mad photo shop skills??
you took these didnt you? They are fantastic!!! (ps: I swear I had commented on these photos already. haha.)
Post a Comment