Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mothers day.

to all the 'mothers' in my life who have made me who I am today. thank you. to those mothers that I am directly related to as well as so many other women in my life who have brought me such strength. To my sister, aunts, cousins, friends ...so many of you have made me who I am today. here's to you!
happy mother's day. mom. although I am not able to call you, or invite you over for the day....know that I am sending a big hug in your direction. know that I love you. know that i am thankful for all you thought me and the sacrifices you made for me. thank you for the example you will continue to be to me for the rest of my life. i miss you.
(this was the last picture take of the two of us together)
and thank you to these 3 little blessings who have given me an opportunity to be a mother. I love you guys!

No comments: