Wednesday, May 26, 2010

tinkerbell.

our newest member of the family.
she is cute but hasn't won everyone over quite yet.actually I think Nathan is the only one completely glad we have her.he already has her eating from a silver spoon.

i am not a huge cat fan and the kids all seem to be scared of her. hopefully she'll win us over.

maybe as soon as she takes care of the mice we have that prompted the acquisition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I love cats. I would have a houseful of them if Erik would let me!

Burnett Family said...

She is so cute! I am sure the kids will LOVE having her!

Jen said...

She's so cute! I didn't love cats either, but you learn to love them. We love our cat now!

Lindy said...

I am the biggest bum in the world for not responding to your text about her--she is PRECIOUS! I want to eat her up and call her Snookums. Thanks for letting me know and not giving up on me despite my technological retardation.