We've made the switch and I'm not sure how I feel about it, but we are a mini van family now. My dad was laughing at me becuase now we drive a mini van and live in utah county! two things I NEVER thought I would do. Anyways...back to the point - now we need to sell our Explorer, so if any one is interested, or know someone who might be, let me know and I can e-mail out the info and any pictures you might want. Or you can just come by and take her for a spin.
3 comments:
Maybe you already have, but put it on KSL. We;ve always had success doing that.
I have ALWAYS said I would NEVER get a mini van, I don't want to look like a soccer mom....... Even though they are the most practical.... The other night Daniel came in and said "Nathan and Mauri got a mini van, and Mauri's not a soccer mom, she's cool!"
Nuff said!
Love ya guys!
It's okay, we've got a mini van too. I wanna see pictures of the new van.
Post a Comment