Okay, so your blog is my Lauren's Naptime Internet Indulgence for the day. I LOVE all the pictures and updates. Maur, you look SO sassy with your short hair, and I love why you cut it. What an amazing daughter you are. And, by the way, Lauren and I need to get out more too. At least you have adorable characters to call your best friends. Our best friends are named Diapers and Milkies. I just wish we could "get out" to your place to play with all of you. :)
5 comments:
aww. cute picture. love katelyn's smile!!
Yeah, get out and come over here ;)
Okay, so your blog is my Lauren's Naptime Internet Indulgence for the day. I LOVE all the pictures and updates. Maur, you look SO sassy with your short hair, and I love why you cut it. What an amazing daughter you are. And, by the way, Lauren and I need to get out more too. At least you have adorable characters to call your best friends. Our best friends are named Diapers and Milkies. I just wish we could "get out" to your place to play with all of you. :)
Spring, where are YOU???
oh my gosh mauri. that flight arrangement story made me laugh out loud! that's totally something I would do (but on purpose. hahahaha)
Post a Comment