His surgery was just a simple procedure, to clear a tear duct that has been majorly clogged since he was about 3 weeks old. It seems to be a success. The Dr. said it might still be a little bit goopy for a couple weeks and there has been a little tearing since then but nothing at all like before.
He also got his first tooth, which I found out about through a text from my mom. She was watching the kids and I got a text for her "I didn't know Wesley had a tooth." to which I replied, "I didn't either". What a bad mom am I?!? But I guess it's good I didn't know he was getting a tooth...because it must not have bother him that bad.
So after a full week our little guy is really growing up. Really...they weighed him at the hospital, 24 LBS! He's also able to pull himself up to standing now and does it ALL the time! Where's my baby going?
6 comments:
He dosn't seem to mind that he had to get the surgery, still just as smilly as ever. 24 lbs, I can't belive it, Eden's still only 15...
Such a big boy. Jace had a blocked tear duck until he was like 7 or 8 months and then it went away on its own which was nice, they are a pain. I am glad Wes is doing good!
I'm glad his surgery went well and that he is doing well. They grow up way too quickly, don't they?
doing so well, such a big boy!
What a big boy. Glad to hear everything went well.
Love the mini hospital outfit - too cute! So glad he is recovering well :)
Post a Comment