Tuesday, June 24, 2008

you do the math...





one little popcorn seed
+
one three year old little girl's nose
=
major drama!
and we had it last night!
It all started when I hear Katelyn frantic, "the seed is up my nose!"
I looked up there and there it was, a little popcorn kernel stuck up her nose. I told her she needed to blow it out but unfortunately blowing her nose isn't a skill Katelyn has mastered. I called the after hours clinic and they told me that if she wasn't able to blow it out herself, then I would need to bring her in so they could remove it. Well Katelyn likes going to the doctor just about as much as she likes having a popcorn kernel stuck up her nose. So I told her the only way we could get out of needing to go to the Dr. was if she could blow it out...first try and it was out. Now...that was after about 10 minutes of already trying to blow it out. I guess with the right motivation, she can blow!

1 comment:

Trevor and Brooke said...

Aren't kids nuts! So glad you didn't have to have the drama of going to the doctor.