
Katelyn had a fun time out with Daddy...

making snowballs....

while Elli stayed inside warm, and eating the snowballs...


do you want one?
and thank you GG and GGpa for the nice snow suits...not only are the girls warm out in the snow, but they look cute too.
3 comments:
What fun, I've got to get the girls some snow suits so they can go play out in the snow too!
That's serious snow! Ok we are going to be in Utah from the 21-29 but we still want to see you before we go. Email me at rachelk720@gmail.com so we can work out details. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
I love the Elli "Do you want one?" face. Adorable! You're such a great blogger, Maur. With 3 kids and everything you do besides, I'm amazed at your consistency. Oh, and I loved the Rookiemoms site. I subsequently spent an hour or so perusing the content, and it's a fave. Thanks!
Oh, and just so I don't have to switch posts for another comment: I love what Nathan does for his job. I think it would be so fulfilling to have a job where you see a project through from concept to completion, and what an added bonus to be able to feel good about helping another person's dreams come true! What a great fam damily you have.
Post a Comment