what a sweet way to let your little ones send love to grandma. your such a strong momma. I love you!
what a great way to remember her on her birthday:) I bet she got all 13 of them......
You are the BEST! The BEST mom, The BEST daughter, The BEST niece and a few other BESTs too!
And yellow, her favorite color. What an amazing tribute to an amazing woman. I'm sure she loved them :). I love you Mauri, I owe you Thai. Just let me know when you're ready.
What a great way to celebrate Maur. I LOVE the photos.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a sweet way to let your little ones send love to grandma. your such a strong momma. I love you!
what a great way to remember her on her birthday:) I bet she got all 13 of them......
You are the BEST! The BEST mom, The BEST daughter, The BEST niece and a few other BESTs too!
And yellow, her favorite color. What an amazing tribute to an amazing woman. I'm sure she loved them :).
I love you Mauri, I owe you Thai. Just let me know when you're ready.
What a great way to celebrate Maur. I LOVE the photos.
Post a Comment