Tuesday, October 27, 2009

there was just supposed to be a little snow.


just an hour after the previous picture i took, i took this one.

bring it!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yikes, that's crazy! We're just getting flurries here...

Burnett Family said...

wow that is crazy that you got so much! Do the snow outfits still fit from last year or are you just REALLY prepared for winter!

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Mauri,
I am SO SORRY to hear about your mom. I have not been a good blogger and I had no idea. I would have come down to everything, had I known. Your mom was such an amazing woman. I love her and everything about her. Please let me know if you need anything. love ya, Kristen

Jamie said...

So you finally gave in and the girls went out, huh :) I was able to hold MIa off until after her nap and by then there wasn't much left and she only wanted to be out there a few minutes...of course, she didn't have gloves or snow pants, just boots and a coat. I guess it's time to pull out the winter box and see what fits the kids and what we still need!

Carolyn said...

AUUUGHH....We are just grey and drizzly back here.

Anonymous said...

holy cow! thts crazy!!! Looks like the girls are loven it!