Saturday, January 26, 2008

How photogenic are they? ...really

Friday we went to a friend Andi's house, to have pictures of the girls taken...and their cousins Jacob and Abbie. The pictures were actually a thank you gift from Andi for my Auntie Carolyn, but Andi did such a good job now I think Jenna and I will have to come up with a thank you gift for her.

She had such amazing ability to capture a moment and Andi's camera can make the colors bright and use a great depth of field...however talent can't always get kids to smile. There are some cute ones though, smile or no smile.

Sorry Andi if you've got a copyright...let me know if you want me to take them down... Her pictures really could be in a magazine!

I had to post one of Jacob and Abbie because they are just too cute for words...

Amazingly cute girl...amazing picture!

1 comment:

Trevor and Brooke said...

Cute pictures! We should get together soon. I feel bad that Jenna is leaving so soon. Hopefully we get to see them before they go.