Thursday, January 31, 2008

Can you tell we went to the dinosaur museum?






So Katelyn had a field trip with preschool yesterday. As most of you know I like to take pictures...especially if we are out doing something fun...like going on a field trip. Well our old digital has been sacrificed as Nathan's work camera and he had our new one with him at school to do a project. The result...the only way I had to take pictures was with my camera on the phone. And for those of you who are mothers and whos children often "hold" your phone for you, it's probablly like mine and has a lens that is almost covered over in scratches. So with the scratched lens and the delay of 5 seconds that my camera on my phone has when taking pictures... these were the best I could get.
We did really have a fun time there, mostly in the sand and water table and big sand box where you can find bones.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Dinosaur museum??? I love the dinosaur museum. I took Kelly there for his birthday a couple years ago. We had a blast. Looks like you did too!