Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who doesn't love cookie dough?

We try to make a family treat together on Sundays...which usually means mommy makes the treat and everyone else eats them. Although, Katelyn is getting really good at helping me pour in all the ingredients. Today was oatmeal cookies...next week I'm voting for pink sugar cookies, because Katelyn likes pink and I want to try my new cookie cutters and rolling pin.
I don't know why the camera put these lines on the pictures...but I took them with our old one. And I was trying to get all up close and artistic... what do you think??

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think you're artistic! I have no idea why the lines! I like the memories! XOXO

Lindy said...

Look at you, Little Miss Cookie-Baker! I love your blog, and yes, we do need to get together--and soon! I'll have my people call your people.