...the rhyming is for Lindy
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? attached at the hip to 3 little ones...and Nathan!
B. BEST FRIEND? besides Nathan?
C. CAKE OR PIE? probably cake...cheese cake
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Sunday, because it's the only day we get Nathan home all day
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? diapers and wipes (the joys of motherhood) and a bar of IKEA chocolate (another joy of motherhood)
F. FAVORITE COLORS? probably green and orange
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? I'll have to agree with Natalie, cinnamon gummy bears
H. HOMETOWN? currently it's Lehi, but I grew up in Scottsdale, AZ
I. INDULGENCE? any dessert really...and yes a pedicure too!
J. JANUARY OR JULY? I really like both, in different ways
K. KIDS? yes, 3 now!!
L. LIFE ISN’T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family, friends and the gospel.
M. MARRIAGE DATE? December 7, 2002
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 1 brothers and 1 sister...and 1 sister-in-law, 1 brother-in-law, 4 step brothers, 2 step sisters, 3 step-sister-in-laws and 1 step-brother-in-law...and "we are a happy family"
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? I love a good, cool orange
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? someone breaking into the house when I'm home with the kids and Nathan's gone
Q. QUOTE? "keep calm and carry on"
R. REASON TO SMILE? I have a new one every day...
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? me? I'm wonder woman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE… do I have to??
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I am a long time New Kids on the Block fan...they're having a reunion tour (REALLY!!) and are in SLC on Nov 15th... anyone up for "hangin tough" with me??
V. VEGETABLES? fresh green beans or corn
W. WORST HABIT? being forgetful
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? ultrasound...if it means I'm pregnant other wise I'm not a fan of anything that requires a Dr.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Big Rig from Oreganos...but really I'm just a big fan of food in general
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer
No comments:
Post a Comment