Thursday, May 1, 2008

home again, home again

jigity jig.

We made it home, after driving home with all 3 of the kids in the car...realizing now that we are now parents of 3 kids...humbling realization that's for sure. We are now at the start of a new chapter in our life, full of excitment and challenges but lots of FUN! Wesley is still doing well and the Strep B test came back negative and he left the hospital passing all the newborn test with flying colors! So now were home and the fun can begin.

4 comments:

Kirstine said...

Beautiful!! I haven't had access to the internet until today. Congratulations he came and you didn't have to be induced. Awesome. Kirstine

Darla said...

Congratulations to the entire Brewer family. Wesley is extremely handsome and the girls have been exceptional big sisters. Well done, Mauri and Nathan. I love you all !

Jamie said...

That is the cutest pic EVER!!! I hope to quit being a slacker neighbor soon and meet the new addition in person!

Rachel Kirkham said...

Mauri - he's beautiful! I was home when you had him and your grandma and grandpa were beaming with pride. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We love you!