It's been a full first week for little Wesley...as you might think, a tired mommy so not much to say, just pictures.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh! He is sooo cute! The shock of 3 kids will soon wear off and then it will be normal life and you'll wonder how you ever survived without all 3 together. You all are such a cute family. Congratulations again!
Mauri!!! congratulations! he is such a cutie!!! I hope everything is going good and you are getting lots of help and sleep! Call me if you need dinner or ANYTHING!!!
Hey Mauri, I found your blog on Natalie's page. Congrats on your new arrival, what a cutie, and your girls are just beautliful. Sounds like you guys are doing great! I love catching up with old friends on blogger. Check us out at www.thefamilyofconns.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is sooo cute! The shock of 3 kids will soon wear off and then it will be normal life and you'll wonder how you ever survived without all 3 together. You all are such a cute family. Congratulations again!
Congratulations! I am glad that he finally came. He is adorable, and I love his shirt in this picture! Little boys are so fun!
Mauri!!! congratulations! he is such a cutie!!! I hope everything is going good and you are getting lots of help and sleep! Call me if you need dinner or ANYTHING!!!
Hey Mauri, I found your blog on Natalie's page. Congrats on your new arrival, what a cutie, and your girls are just beautliful. Sounds like you guys are doing great! I love catching up with old friends on blogger. Check us out at www.thefamilyofconns.blogspot.com
Cassandra (Fife)Conn
Post a Comment