This is a day for any woman who has made a difference in the life of another, as far as I'm concerned. When I think of a mother I think of someone who nurtures, teaches, protects or loves! To all of those woman who have had a positive impact on me, my children...or any of my loved ones, hats off to you today and thank you for all you have done!
Today I was blessed to have my Auntie Carolyn here and was able to sneak away from the house for a little while to go to sacrament with my girls and Nathan, while still being able to leave Wesley at home...which was great because I was be able to see Katelyn in her first primary singing performance in sacrament meeting today. Even though she was a little afraid to go up to the front she did ... and sang about 2 lines of the whole song perfectly! I was soo proud and had a little Elli on my lap saying "me too, me too" wanting to go sing with her sister! What great girls I have!
Then I came home to get ready for a lunch we were having with my mom, and grandma... Auntie Carolyn again was helpful in getting the yummy dessert ready and all I had to do was put the chicken in.
The rest of the day continued to be fun though...here are a few pictures from the day.
And here's just a cute picture of our little "buddy guy". He's getting more handsome each day!
1 comment:
Sure love you Mar~
Post a Comment