Yes...in fact I do. Katelyn and Elli are with their great and fabulous Beautiful Auntie Carolyn, who has come to Utah for a week to help out with...well me, and she has taken them to Caden's birthday party. Which I opted out of, a swarm of 5 yr olds and a baby don't always = happiness. Wesley is asleep...which he is, for the most part, (excluding a little wide awake stint most of the night 2 nights ago) really good at. We've had a few nights of 5 - 7 hours blocks of sleep..which hasn't happened for a few nights but I know that it's possible so I'm hoping they happen again soon.
This last, almost 2 weeks, have been good ones. I haven been blessed to have lots of help...which really is a blessing for all in the family. Nathan's mom, Patty extended her trip so that she was not only able to help me with some pre-Wesley organizing around the house but was also able to stay almost a week after he was here to help keep the house in order and the girls entertained. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Patty!
Although no one was staying with us from Monday to Wednesday night when my dad got in, I had my mom, and Jenna with her kids, and my sister-in-law, Holly and nephew, Josh, around to keep us all entertained. And then...and now, we've got Auntie Carolyn here to come up with a multitude of activities to keep the girls entertained while still squeezing in time to do dishes and help clean up the toys.
I'm doing well...not too much pain (unless I'm up and around too much) and with people here I've been able to sneak in a few naps here and there to make up for the interrupted night sleeps I'm having these days.
I'll try to get pictures up soon, since I know that's what people like most...but I just thought I'd let you all in on how things were going...
Brittney..thanks for all the offers to help, you really are a great friend.
Maridee...thanks for the yummy dinner and DELICIOUS brownies, seriously they were awesome!
Heather...I got your message and I will call you back soon, I hope °Ü°
thanks for thinking about me...
1 comment:
What were you doing at church?!!! I couldn't believe it. You can obviously handle the lack of sleep much better than I could, but it sounds like you are actually getting some sleep. What a blessing! Isn't family that can help great? I'm glad you've had so much help.
Post a Comment