Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Katelyn's first day of her second year of preschool...

Katelyn is back at Punkin' Patch Preschool and she it soo excited to get back to work...
Elli was a little sad when we dropped her off but only until we ran to the bank to deposit a check and she got a sucker.
Then after we picked up Katelyn...
The kids and I went to celebrate her first day of school at the restaurant of her choice...of course, McDonalds. Where she practiced her preschool induced independence and wanted to eat her lunch across the room, by herself.

3 comments:

Darla said...

Independence huh?? Reminds me of another little girl who looked very much like Katelyn.

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

She looks so grown up! Can you please email the pictures that you have on the side bar of your kids in green? I think I sent you an email but I am trying to put my nieces and nephews in frames in our house, and I am just missing the girls and your little man. Thanks!

Amanda said...

That is so funny, that she wanted to eat by herself. All ready to be a big girl.