Monday, September 8, 2008

Katelyn's new bike...

Nathan decided that we should get Katelyn's birthday present early...really early, her birthday isn't until October 30th. He thought she'd get more use out of it, before it got too cold. She practiced riding it at wal-mart and wanted to ride it home. we opted out of the 10 mile bike ride from the store and settled for a ride around the block with dad... She loves it! and all day Sunday she kept reminding us that we had told her she could ride it again on Monday.


Of couse Elli needed some wheelin action too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katelyn looks so grown up in those pictures. tell that kittle girl to slow down!!! I cant even believe our little ones are almost 4! Geez!I really miss the days of having such a fun neighbor. The DARLING picture of our big kids that you gave me when we moved is in the boys room. I just love it! Reminds me of my happy place!