Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SAD NEWS.....

I have some very sad news to report, well it's sad for me...as well as for anyone else who like to look at pictures on my blog, I guess.
The sad news it that we are currently camera-less. Yes it's true, the girl who takes pictures just about every day does not have a camera. Now if that's not sad, there really isn't much that is.
If you were to ask me where it is, it couldn't tell you, specifically...just that there is about a 99% chance that it's smashed into little pieces in the middle of the road somewhere. The last moments I remember of my dear sweet camera was when I was gently setting it on top of Nathan's car and thinking to myself, I will take it off before I forget it and Nathan drives away with it on top of his car. Well, being that there are no memories of it after that point I came to the conclusion of the little pieces on the street.
So here I sit, days since my last post while I morn the loss of part of me.
There are two rays of hope...We have a video camera that can take still shots and I am also able to take a frame from the film and save it as a jpeg, but of which aren't as good of quality, but a picture none the less. SO I've been able to do that, but importing them to the computer is a little more work. So there are a few pictures from the last week.
BUT the even brighter ray of hope...is a new camera is SOON TO BE!
So stay tuned for the over load of Brewer pictures to start again soon...
But until then...here's a photo to take you back to the days when Elli could fit in the sink...

4 comments:

Stacy and Justin said...

Cute picture of Elli! I am sorry you lost your camera. Maybe I should do the same because I really want a new one too!

Anonymous said...

That is the saddest news ever! Being a camera-less mom is like being...oh i dont know without arms. I am in a deep love affair with my camera...so i feel your pain. Cant wait till more pictures are posted...because we sure love looking at your gorgeous babies!

Amanda said...

Sadness...

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

I shed three tears for you. But I am also excited for you to get a new one!