I was able to make $276.99 to go towards the Susan G. Koman fondation to help the research in finding a cure for breast cancer... thank you to all who came and bought things...

Sarah, Brittney, and Amanda...Brittney and Amanda where selling too.

These two were our little helpers...



donations are still being accepted for the walk for the cure...
I'm asking any of you who read this to please take the time to think if you might be able to donate any money at all to the Susan G. Koman Foundation and my 60 mile walk towards finding a cure. Click
here and
donate anything you are able, even if it's just a few dollars... it all goes toward finding a cure and helping people, like my mom, who are battleing this and gives hope to our children who might not have to carry the weight of a struggle with cancer.
THANK YOU
3 comments:
Wooo Hooo, $276 that's awesome! I had a lot of fun we should do it again sometime ;).
Good job! Wish I was there to hang out with you. I'm proud of you for raising money!
mum I would love to buy your daughters worn panties, I prefer them unwashed so I can taste her pee andpussy
Post a Comment