Great job Mauri! They are awesome, seriously, I love them!! You need to start you an itsy store!
Very cute!
Holy crap...you made those?! I'm very impressed! You are very talented!
super cute mauri!!!
Did you make those? At our next family reunion, you need to start teaching classes! I'm so impressed.
Yeah, when are you going to teach me how to use my new machine?! Super cute stuff!!!
Mauri, those are so cute!! I love to make baby quilts too! I am very impressed!
Whoops! I told you I loved them in chat, but neglected to post a comment?? I LOVE these, Maur. The mission sheets reincarnated. Perfect.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great job Mauri! They are awesome, seriously, I love them!! You need to start you an itsy store!
Very cute!
Holy crap...you made those?! I'm very impressed! You are very talented!
super cute mauri!!!
Did you make those? At our next family reunion, you need to start teaching classes! I'm so impressed.
Yeah, when are you going to teach me how to use my new machine?! Super cute stuff!!!
Mauri, those are so cute!! I love to make baby quilts too! I am very impressed!
Whoops! I told you I loved them in chat, but neglected to post a comment?? I LOVE these, Maur. The mission sheets reincarnated. Perfect.
Post a Comment