That is so precious, I love it! So sweet. Annie's been doing the same thing to Eden, "she's my friend" love it, love it, love it!!
oh my goodness! just break my heart why dont ya?! thats the sweetest thing! I sure wish we knew elli. she was so little the last time we saw you guys. She seems like such a fun little girl! lots of love from the sclaters!
Oh melt my heart!!!!! They are going to be best of friends! WOW Wesley looks so grown up! Cari
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is so precious, I love it! So sweet. Annie's been doing the same thing to Eden, "she's my friend" love it, love it, love it!!
oh my goodness! just break my heart why dont ya?! thats the sweetest thing! I sure wish we knew elli. she was so little the last time we saw you guys. She seems like such a fun little girl! lots of love from the sclaters!
Oh melt my heart!!!!! They are going to be best of friends! WOW Wesley looks so grown up!
Cari
Post a Comment