

which still seems like a dream, because when does a mother of 3 kids...all 4 or younger get a chance to take a day to go skiing?! THANK YOU dad...for taking me and THANK YOU nathan for being a great guy and staying at the condo to watch the kids. What an awesome guy!
5 comments:
Nice, glad you got to have some fun and get a day off. Keeps us from taking the "3 days".
Yea Nathan! Yea Mauri - you looked like you had a blast. What a beautiful day.
You look like a Pro!!!
That's such a great picture of you. Another great memory...so glad we could have that fun day. YOu're a blast to ski with. Love you, Julie (not Dave again...we're out of town and I'm using his computer)
I second Julie. You ARE a blast to ski with. I'm so glad you got to go!
Post a Comment