Hopefully one day we'll have some barbie's and carriages around here to play with! Right now we have cars, trains, bugs and pirates! She's pretty cute with all those "friends".
Yeah, and it's me again, Emi was just looking at the picture and I noticed that the 2 barbies in the carriage facing forward look like they're about to kiss...lol
6 comments:
We wear swimsuits all the time in January down here in Phoenix. Katelyn must be telling you that she wants to come down to visit! :)
And why would I ask why she's wearing a swim suit...she's 4 you should see some of the outfit Emi leaves the house in, lol.
Hopefully one day we'll have some barbie's and carriages around here to play with! Right now we have cars, trains, bugs and pirates! She's pretty cute with all those "friends".
I just wanted to let you know that I've given you an award. Cruise my blog to check it out!
Yeah, and it's me again, Emi was just looking at the picture and I noticed that the 2 barbies in the carriage facing forward look like they're about to kiss...lol
But why isn't she wearing like 10 swimsuits and dancing to the Thong Song??
Post a Comment