Hey Maurs! We are super excited we sold and have been house hunting like crazy. Unfortunately we ruled out Lehi. It's a little too far from Derick's work and he doesn't want to commute a long ways everyday. We are currently looking in the Herriman/Riverton area. Keep your fingers crossed for us! Hope you guys had a great Holiday Season!
5 comments:
I know that you may be tired of the snow- but I am jealous! I love the snow, and we get far too little here in Oregon. Oh well.
Hey Maurs!
We are super excited we sold and have been house hunting like crazy. Unfortunately we ruled out Lehi. It's a little too far from Derick's work and he doesn't want to commute a long ways everyday. We are currently looking in the Herriman/Riverton area. Keep your fingers crossed for us! Hope you guys had a great Holiday Season!
I'm so glad you guys are back, I've really missed you! I'm sure half of the missing has to do with the fact that we're not in Lehi anymore though...
THANKS NATE!!! We sure appreciate all the help and being able to get out of the caldesac!
Post a Comment