This post it for Jenna...and her family. They decided that it was best for them to pack up on 3 weeks notice and move to St. Johns. They were planing on moving there in April and plans changed. So now, as of 10ish last night, they are St. Johns residents. Now don't ask me how I feel about it, or how I'm going to survive without them close, because neither of those answers have been quite figured out yet. All I know is that I'm glad we live in the days of cell phones with free long distance and internet.
Here are a few pictures of the last day before the move and all the cousins having some fun with the boxes...thanks to Grandpa who came in to help with the move (even after a hernia operation just a couple of weeks ago).
Here is the box train...and all it's passengers.

Katelyn and Elli...

Little Abbie....

And Jacob...here he's trying to sit on Elli's lap.

Grandpa got to have some good times plaing with all of the kids.
3 comments:
Wish we could have come down to spend some time, but I bet you're glad we didn't. We don't need to spread any illnesses. As soon as our life is back to normal, lets get together. Talk to you soon!
Oh Mauri--sad! You're such a nice sister to be so supportive, though. I guess this means I'll need to come visit you more often!
Mauri, those pics are adorable! I especially like Jacob squishing Elli. I know you're sad to have Jenna move, but we're glad that she's closer! A lot of changes going on this year!
Post a Comment