These are real swimsuits! If you want to get one for youself, they can be found here. Let's see if we can start a new style!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Really?
I found this site the other day when I was looking for new swimsuits for the summer...and yes although I'm excited for it to get a little warmer I'm really NOT excited to be in a swimsuit this summer especially since it will be in the months soon after I have a baby. But back to the swim suit search, I found the most modest ones out there...which actually might be a good idea after having a baby. My family was over tonight and Susie showed us all her friend had this posted on her blog and I just felt like I had to do it...and get everyone's opinion to see if this might help in covering the baby belly...
These are real swimsuits! If you want to get one for youself, they can be found here. Let's see if we can start a new style!
These are real swimsuits! If you want to get one for youself, they can be found here. Let's see if we can start a new style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are hot
Oh my gosh! I totally need this to hide my baby belly! I'm so excited for summer now!:) Seriously, that's funny!
Mauri
I have seen these suits and I can not believe that they are real. We had a bet with the neilsens once and the girls on the loosers side had to wear these suits. Fortunately we did not follow through with this bet.
I loved reading the tag and looking at the pictures
Maybe you could get away with it living in Utah!? Just wear a slimming one piece with board shorts. You'll look good.
This reminds me of the ugly gym suits we used to have to wear for gym class in Jr. Hi & Highschool! (except for the hot pink biker shorts!)
Ahhhh! I stumbled upon the same website last year when I was trying to find a modest swimsuit! All I could think was, "Shoot me first!" Thank goodness I found something else! And by the way, how does the walk for breast cancer thing work? When are you doing it?
Jenny...the walk for breast cancer is a 3 day walk, covering 60 total miles. And I have to raise over $2000 in donations. So I have two challenges, to get in shape for the walk and to raise money...so if you, or anyone you know wants to donate any money to help find the cure for breast cancer let me know. The walk is in Novemeber, so I have until then to get in shape and get the money...
Thanks for asking about it.
Post a Comment