Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This one's for Jenn....

My friend Jenn had her baby yesterday, well at least she was supposed to (has anyone heard from her yet??) And I sit here, still two months to go and REALLY wishing I had my baby yesterday. The uncomfortableness (is that a word?) has definitely set in and the days are definitely getting longer. I try and ponder why this is meant to be made so uncomfortable...does it have anything to do with the "by the sweat of our brows" brought on by the fall? or maybe it's because then we really appreciate when the baby is here even if we are cleaning up messes that shouldn't be touch by human hand or up all night at least we aren't uncomfortable? or maybe it's a way of population control...the more uncomfortable the less offspring we want to bring into this world? All I know is I'm ready to be done and the next two months might be LONG ones...

But Jenn...hats off to you! You deserve to be done and I can't wait to see pictures of little Jackson. As far as I know he still looks like this...

OK...that's a poor quality picture of even the baby ticker...but you all get the idea. And regardless....I'm sure Jackson is MUCH cuter than that.

And for all of you that are due before me...I will be happy for you too...with only the littlest bit of jealousy that I'm not there in the hospital having my baby at the same time!

Anyways....hurray for all the expectant mothers! The one or two that are out there. °Ü°

PS on this post...Jenn had her healthy baby boy Jackson yesterday evening...as far as I can tell from her blog... mom and baby are both doing well...here's little Jackson (sorry Jenn...but he's too cute not to post!)


2 comments:

Susan said...

uncomfortableness is totally a word. Any word you make up when you are over 30 weeks pregers is valid.

Groovy Gardners said...

Mauri!! you are so funny all the time! you look so good pregnant and you handle everything so well. i'm glad jenn had her baby because i haven't really gotten excited about mine until i saw her pics. i love babies, but i want to cry at the thought of being a mommy of two in just a couple weeks!