Monday, March 17, 2008

This is REALLY the last tag!

actually this one is not long and on a GREAT subject so there are no hard feelings Brittney!

my 3 favorite snacks!
1. ice cream...love it! which also includes anything ice cream-like...such as smoothies or milk shakes or blizzards or frosties or popcicles or slurpies (I needed to squeeze that in too so I didn't go over my 3 favorites limitation).


2. and I'm with Sarah on the cookies...all sorts, and I've been keeping myself from the store to avoid the girl scout cookies. then I will combine my number 1 and number 2, before I go on to number 3 and say I LOVE pizzokies... pizza cookies which you put scoops of ice cream on top.


is there a dessert type theme in my favorite snacks....was the tag 3 favorite snacks or desserts? we'll make the number 3 be something not desserty.


3. fruit! I really love fruit and could eat it all day.

(ok...and I had to laugh because when I was searching for the pictures this one was titled in a fertile land of fruit)

this really was a hard post because I also love muffins, chips, popcorn, churros, bagels and cream cheese, fruit leathers, the winnie the pooh crackers from costco, yogurt, pudding...ok, I'm pregnant which in turn equals to constantly hungry and my list really could get longer. But I'm 4 lbs away from my all time high, when I was pregnant with Katelyn so I need to be careful...

What can I go eat?

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Mauri--this is hilarious! I love the Girls Scout pic too--love it. I'm with you. Three, just three? How can one really narrow favorite snacks down to such a small number? But I'm glad pizzookies made the list. Kelly got a job offer in Flagstaff that we were so tempted to take, just for the sake of Oregano's! Okay, and being closer to family would've been a plus too, but you know what I mean. :)

Matt and Christy said...

You are making me hungry, Mauri! I'm not even pregnant. Good choices.