Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tagged again...

Thanks Brittnee and Julia... but this one is different than the other one. If it's more info than you ever wanted to know about me than feel free to go on to your next blog to look at and come back when I have a new post.
But then again who doesn't want to know all about me??

How did you meet your spouse? Nathan's good friend Seth lived 2 apartments down from me in Eugene and Nathan would come to visit to catch the "happening crowd". He thinks I didn't like him at all at first because the first time I saw him, he claims I completly blew him off... What ever works though right...because here we are.

Where did you go on your first date? I can't remember our first specific date, it could have been the Sadie Hawkins dance where the theme was luau and we showed up in our camo. We went snowboarding and skiing lot before that but I'm not sure those really counted as dates.

How long have you been together? Including the time we dated it's been 6 years, but we've been married for 5.

Who eats more? Who's the pregnant one right now? That should answer the question.

Who said I love you first? I really can't remember that one.

Who is taller?Nathan

Who sings better? Nathan, the girls love when he sings opera.

Who is smarter? Depends on what area really...

Who does the laundry? Me... although that's even a stretch these days.

Who does the dishes? same answer as above (there 's something about being extremely uncomfortable in the last months of pregnancy that make doing just about anything less do-able)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nathan

Who pays the bills? me

Who mows the lawn?

Who cooks dinner? usually me but Nathan has been know to whip up a mean dish or two
Who drives when you are together? We take turns...I like to drive more often but Nathan doesn't always like it when I'm driving.

Who is more stubborn? haha...I'd say Nathan, he'd say me

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Neither of us are ever wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? it's pretty close on that one, but with my mom on her mission we usually see my dad and step mom a little more than Nathan's parents. But we don't mind traveling to see any of them.When my mom get's back it will probably be her since she just lives 15 min. away.

Who kissed who first? I kissed Nathan first, otherwise it probably woudn't have happened until we got married.

Who Proposed? Nathan did.

Who is more sensitive? Me for sure...but Nathan's definitly getting more sensive now that we have kids.

Who has more friends? we're probably close on that one.

Who has more siblings? Nathan did, 2 brothers and 2 sisters...(yes that's him in the topright..with the mustache...I've got some good ones if you ever want to see)
until my dad got remarried...now I have 1 brother, 1 sister, 4 step-brothers and 2 step-sisters. and this is only part of the gang...
Who wears the pants in the family? Nathan likes to think he does.
I hope you enjoyed that Miss Brittnee and Miss Julia, this one was for you!

2 comments:

*JULIA* said...

Well you can really just thank Britt. since she started it although I'm glad you finally did it because it's fun to read your answers.

Matt and Christy said...

It's fun to learn a little bit more about your family. How adorable it is!