Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too cute...

OK my lack of ability, motivation, drive (you pick the adjective) to blog these days is warranted I promise...but I thought some of you might be tired of reading about what I like to eat...
it's not a cute picture of my kids, but it is a cute picture of what I think our "soon to be" needs to have.

aren't those little socks awesome!?! and wouldn't they look cute on our little guy?
Ok well I like them anyways...

3 comments:

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Are you haveing a boy shower Maur?

Groovy Gardners said...

Those are way cute socks! where can i find them? How are you feeling? the clock is ticking!

heather ann said...

Mauri-
Hey, I just found your blog! Im going to have to talk to you more about the whole Ma and Pa pioneer experience. I actually am really excited, but it would be great to talk to someone who has experienced it. Anyway, I noticed youre doing the 3day walk...are you doing it in Phoenix? I almost did it last year, and Im trying to talk a few friends into doing it this year...Ive heard it's awesome...and since there is about zero chance Ill ever run a marathon, the walk sounded like a good second!

heather (felten) horne