Still here, and we'll be here until tomorrow. We could have gone home today but because we are waiting for the strep B results and they won't be in until tomorrow so they want to keep him until the results come in.
Last night was good for Wesley, he slept just about the whole night and I slept most of the night...as well as to be expected in a hospital bed.



2 comments:
Congratulations!! He looks so cute with adorable hair. Thats amazing that he slept and that you slept also. I am so happy that you have a new baby and it's a boy! I love new babies..... and i'm glad he's finally here for you .
Oh, look how sweet his sisters are. They look so excited to have a little brother. It sounds like you guys are doing well. Consider yourself lucky to have slept in the hospital. I couldn't at all!
Post a Comment