Thursday, May 14, 2009

boy oh boy.


who wouldn't want to smooch this kid?

7 comments:

Carolyn Colton said...

Woosh! I'll kiss that boy anytime he lets me!

jennifer said...

So sweet!! what a pretty boy & a pretty picture! thanks for being such a good friend!

Amanda said...

What a great picture of him, Mauri. Did you take it? He's really starting to look a lot like you.

Anonymous said...

I'd kiss him, and I'm sure Mailey and Unlce Daniel would too!!!!! :-) What a great picture, he really looks like you in this picture!

Cari

Matt and Christy said...

Your little guy is so cute! It makes me want a baby again.

My husband and I love the t-shirts! When are they going on sale? We haven't decided if we want one yet, but it is a great idea (especially second base!). Did you design them?

Brandi said...

Okay Mauri, it's about time I find your blog. Everytime I see you I forget to ask. I'm adding you to my list. I hope that's okay!!! :)

Your little Wesley is adorable!

Britney said...

Love this picture! Your kids are so cute!!